Your Gateway to the Latest SRA Compliance Updates and Legal Insights
Birmingham, 16 Oct 23 – Legal professionals, mark your calendars for the much-anticipated Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Compliance Conference 2023, set to take place at the ICC in Birmingham. With a stellar lineup of experts and thought leaders, this event promises a deep dive into critical topics shaping the legal industry’s compliance landscape.
Why Attend the SRA Compliance Conference 2023?
The SRA Compliance Conference has become a cornerstone event for legal professionals seeking to stay at the forefront of regulatory developments and compliance best practices. According to last year’s feedback, over ninety percent of delegates found the conference highly useful.
Conference Highlights: What to Expect
This year’s conference promises a dynamic agenda packed with informative sessions, including presentations from SRA specialists and leading experts from across the legal profession. The key topics to be covered include:
1. Anti-Money Laundering (AML): Dive into the evolving landscape of AML regulations, strategies to combat financial crime, and the SRA’s latest guidance.
2. Common Compliance Queries: Get answers to your most pressing compliance questions, helping you navigate regulatory challenges with confidence.
3. Continuing Competence: Stay informed about continuing competence requirements and discover effective ways to maintain high professional standards.
4. Cybercrime and AI: Explore the intersection of cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and legal practice, with insights into safeguarding sensitive data.
5. Innovation in Law Firms: Learn how innovation is transforming law firms, enhancing efficiency, and improving client services.
6. Our Accounts and Transparency Rules: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the SRA’s Accounts Rules and transparency requirements.
7. Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE): Stay updated on the SQE, its impact on legal education, and its implications for aspiring solicitors.
8. Tackling Financial Crime: Delve into strategies to identify, prevent, and combat financial crime within legal practice.
9. Workplace Culture: Understand the critical role of workplace culture in ensuring ethical conduct and compliance.
Two Ways to Get Involved
This year, the SRA Compliance Conference 2023 offers flexibility in participation:
1. Birmingham Event (18 October): Join us in person at the ICC in Birmingham, where you can engage with speakers, network with peers, and immerse yourself in the conference atmosphere.
2. Virtual Events (6 to 9 November): If you prefer a virtual experience, register to access our virtual events, allowing you to tune in remotely and explore the conference content from the comfort of your office or home.
Don’t miss this invaluable opportunity to expand your compliance knowledge, connect with industry experts, and navigate the evolving legal landscape with confidence. Register now to secure your spot and be part of this transformative event.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) is the regulatory body for solicitors in England and Wales, with a mission to protect the public by ensuring high professional standards in the legal sector. Through its initiatives and conferences, the SRA provides a platform for legal professionals to stay informed, connect, and uphold the highest ethical and compliance standards in their practice.